macOS 10.12 Sierra or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
This app is part of Adobe Creative Cloud (20+ Apps and Services). It’s FREE for first 7 days, Try Now!
Work on documents anywhere using the Acrobat Reader by Adobe app. It's packed with all the tools you need to convert, edit, and sign PDFs on your mobile device. You can even use your device camera to scan a document, whiteboard, or receipt and save it as a PDF.
Acrobat DC brings e-signing capabilities to more than one billion devices around the world. Now anyone can legally sign documents with a finger on a touch-enabled device — or with a few quick clicks in a browser. More than just a signing app, Adobe Acrobat Pro DC for macOS makes it easy to send, track and store signed documents, too.
Give users access to the world's best PDF solution while maintaining the highest levels of security and compliance for documents, data, and desktop applications. Deliver secure remote access to Adobe Acrobat Pro DC for Mac with new support for named users in Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop, and VMware Horizon.
Get Acrobat Pro DC with Document Cloud services now, and you'll be able to:
- Work anywhere. Create, edit, and sign PDFs with the new Acrobat DC mobile app. And use Mobile Link to access recent files across desktop, web, and mobile.
- Edit anything. Instantly edit PDFs and scanned documents as naturally as any other file - with revolutionary imaging technology.
- Replace ink signatures. Send, track, manage, and store signed documents with a complete, built-in e-signature service.
- Protect important documents. Prevent others from copying or editing sensitive information in PDFs.
- Eliminate overnight envelopes. Send, track, and confirm the delivery of documents electronically.
Note: 30 days trial version.
Also Available: Download Adobe Acrobat Pro DC for Windows