What's new in this version:
The following vulnerabilities have been fixed:
- Pcapng file parser crash. Discovered by Dario Lombardo and Shannon Sabens.
The following bugs have been fixed:
- Last Address field for IPv6 RPL routing header is interpreted incorrectly.
- Comparing two capture files crashes Wireshark when navigating the results.
- 802.11 frame is not correctly dissected if it contains HT Control.
- GVCP bit-fields not updated.
- Tshark crash when specifying ssl.keys_list on CLI.
- pcapng: SPB capture length is incorrectly truncated if IDB snaplen = 0.
- pcapng: NRB IPv4 address is endian swapped but shouldn't be.
- pcapng: NRB with options causes file read failure.
- pcapng: ISB without if_drop option is shown as max value.
- UNISTIM dissector - Message length not included in offset for "Select Adjustable Rx Volume".