What's new in this version:
- VMM: reverted to the old I/O-APIC code for now to fix certain regressions with 5.0.22 (bug #15529). This means that the networking performance with certain guests will drop to the 5.0.20 level (bug #15295). One workaround is to disable GRO for Linux guests.
- Main: when taking a screenshot, don't save garbage for blanked screens
- NAT: correctly parse resolv.conf file with multiple separators (5.0.22 regression)
- Storage: fixed a possible corruption of stream optimized VMDK images from VMware when opened in read/write mode for the first time
- Audio: imlemented dynamic re-attaching of input/output devices on Mac OS X hosts
- ACPI: notify the guest when the battery / AC state changes instead of relying on guest polling