Typinator 9.0 LATEST
Mac OS X 10.8 or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Have you ever experienced the tedium and frustration of having to repeatedly type your name, e-mail address, home page URL, or other words or phrases again, again and again? Do you frequently need to quickly insert images like your signature, location plan, or company logo into documents? Do you often misspell words when typing?
Typinator for macOS boosts your productivity by automating the process of inserting frequently used text and graphics and auto-correcting typing errors. With thousands of predefined corrections for common typos and misspelled words for US and British English, German and French, Typinator is not only a typing assistant that speeds repetitive typing tasks, but also a system-wide auto-correction tool that automatically fixes typing errors and misspelled words.
Features and Highlights
- Easy to configure - simply define your abbreviations, expansions, and boilerplates in a list.
- Simple to use - just type your abbreviation and Typinator will expand it.
- Interactive forms with various types of input fields
- Publish & Subscribe
- Regular expressions
- Powerful predefined sets: Autocorrection for English, German, and French, DOuble CApitals correction, Auto-Capitalize Sentences, Inline Calculation, Clipboard conversion, Subscripts, Superscript, HTML snippets with over 100 abbreviations for elements of the HTML standard, and more.
- Easy import of TextExpander snippets
- Nested expansions
- HTML expansions
- Set the cursor position within the expanded text
- Date and time calculations
- Insert arbitrary keystrokes in expansions
- Insert the current clipboard
- Insert the current date and time
- Insert pictures
- Quickly create new snippets
- Quickly search for snippets
- Whole word and case sensitive expansion
- Pocket calculator
- Embedded calculations
- Includable text and picture files
- Include script results in expansions
- Synchronization support for Dropbox
Note: Limited to 5 abbreviations.