Stock Rover LATEST
macOS 10.15 Catalina or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Save 15% OFF your 1st month or year of Trade Ideas! AI Trading Ideas and Technical Analysis from Top Traders.
With built-in support for a wide array of research and analysis tools and a highly customizable user interface, Stock Rover for macOS represents one of the most streamlined web applications for screening financial market moves, comparing values of companies, trends, and margins, researching portfolios, and getting in-depth financial reports with a single click of a mouse.
Stock Rover is accessible only as a web app, enabling its premium users to access it on any modern device at home, at work, or on the go. The web app features a highly customizable user interface that automatically scales and morphs depending on the screen size, with full support for touch interactions and generation of valuable glanceable information even on small smartphone displays. Its panels and modules are resizable, dispatchable, and collapsible, enabling users to create their own custom interface that best fits their needs.
One of the best features found in Stock Rover for Mac is its ability to quickly extract an incredible amount of financial information using historic, real-time data and predictive trends with minimal effort. Users can quickly gain access to in-depth research reports and comparisons that are presented with style, utilizing what the developers are calling “beyond the industry standard” chart engine that can cover every imaginable data set (Portfolio, Fundamentals, Comparisons, Events, four types of Valuations, and large set of Technical data points).
Stock Rover is a premium web platform for financial enthusiasts and experts that comes in both FREE and premium forms. The free tier covers over 8,500 North American stocks, 4000 ETFs, and 40,000 mutual funds and unlocks access to features such as portfolio management, brokerage, data analysis, earning calendar, and many others. Premium tiers are placed in the price range of $8 and $28 per year, and they unlock a wide array of additional features and financial tracking data points.
Stock Rover Free Plan (Demo Version)
- Comprehensive information on over 8,500 North American stocks
- Coverage of 4000 ETFs and 40,000 mutual funds
- Portfolio management
- Portfolio Brokerage integration for automated syncing of portfolios
- Portfolio dashboard with detailed portfolio performance information
- Powerful and flexible charting capabilities
- What’s happening pages covering markets, stocks, ETFs, bonds, and commodities
- Daily analyst ratings with analyst rankings
- In-depth market news and news for individual stocks
- Informative market dashboard with a detailed display of markets and key stocks
- The comprehensive and flexible earnings calendar
- Ideas panel with screeners of the week and additional investment ideas and articles
- Quick context-aware links to other key data sources
Stock Rover’s Free membership makes it easier than ever to stay up to date with the markets and research individual stocks. Stock Rover Free is easy to use, fast, comprehensive, and best of all, totally free.
Research Reports are $49.99 per year when bundled with any yearly or two-year Stock Rover plan, otherwise $99.99 per year. SIGN UP!
Also Available: Download Stock Rover for Windows