Software to help develop characters while writing for Mac
Key details about this download
- The file will be downloaded from author's server
- This file is safe and scanned with 70 antivirus apps
- All files are in original form. FileHorse does not repack or modify downloads in any way
- CleanMyMacCleanMyMac X 4.10.6
- MalwarebytesMalwarebytes 4.14.26
- BraveBrave Browser 1.38.119
- PhotoshopAdobe Photoshop CC 2022 23.3.2
- Trade IdeasTrade Ideas - AI Stock Market Sca...
- BlueStacksBlueStacks App Player 4.270.1
- ParallelsParallels Desktop 17.1.0
- PDF ExpertPDF Expert 2.5.21
- DxO PhotoLabDxO PhotoLab 5.2.0
- Total AVTotal AV 2022
- Cudo MinerCudo Miner
- After EffectsAdobe After Effects CC 2022 22.4
About Persona for Mac
Persona for Mac is an innovative character development tool for fiction writers. The app aids you in crafting archetypal themed characters and plots by using time-honored psychological principles to describe the motivations and interactions between different characterizations of people. Whether your story's hero is a brainiac talking fish or your villainess is an outcast orphanage owner, The app helps you explore how each character's unique psychology and background influences their dealings and dialogue. Readers long for engrossing, character-driven narratives, but even the most experienced storytellers struggle to create strong, compelling characters. Persona for macOS is a unique and inspiring app that helps you organize and central... Read More »
- To DoMicrosoft To Do 2.70
- OmniGraffleOmniGraffle 7.20
- EpuborEpubor Ultimate eBook Converter 3...
- MaplesoftMaplesoft Maple 2021.2
- PDF ConverterWondershare PDF Converter Pro 5.1...
- TickTickTickTick 4.2.10
- TheBrainTheBrain 22.214.171.124
- PrizmoPrizmo 4.3.1
- Epubor KindleEpubor Kindle Transfer 126.96.36.199
- Web RankingAdvanced Web Ranking
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This product is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with more than 70 antivirus programs
We serve all files as they were released. We do not use bundlers or download-managers