Opera Neon 1.0.2531.0 LATEST
Mac OS X 10.9 or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Feast your eyes
The Opera browser features you love have been rebooted, with a fun, fresh take on Speed Dial, visual tabs and the omnibox, which float in to kickstart your browsing session. Opera Neon for macOS wipes away your desktop clutter by bringing your computer’s wallpaper into the browser. "Or, if you want to go full-Neon, we’ve collaborated with graphic artist Luke Choice to create two free Neon-inspired wallpapers."
Engage your senses
Opera Neon’s newly developed physics engine is set to breathe life back into the internet. Tabs and other objects respond to you like real objects; they have weight and move in a natural way when dragged, pushed, or even popped. This desktop browser is more than just a window to the internet – with Opera Neon, you are in control of everything you see.
Free your mind
With video pop-out, split screen mode, a rebuilt omnibox and improved visual tabs, Opera Neon make surfing the web both easy and beautiful. You don’t need to stuff images you love away into folders where you’ll never find them again. Instead, collect them into the built-in snap-to-gallery tool. Love a video? Opera Neon also lets you gather your media-playing tabs together in the player panel.
Visual tabs and gravity
Opera Neon offers you new features in a fresh design concept to help you experience the web the way it could be. Gone are the days of rummaging through endless browser tabs to find the website you want. The colorful visual tabs use images from web pages to help you find the pages you need. Cream floats to the top, and so do your favorite tabs; Opera Neon’s gravity system pulls your most used tabs to a prominent position on your Speed Dial. Done with a tab? Pop it and watch it go poof!
Crop, snap and save images of your next online purchase, a stunning photograph or a hilarious meme from the web and Opera Neon will save it to the gallery tab. Your image will be labeled with its web address so you can return to the source page later.
Split screen mode
Browsing one web page at a time doesn’t cut it any more. Split screen mode allows you to freely browse two web pages at once by simply dragging the visual tabs to the left or right panel. Without having to click back into the page, simply move your mouse pointer between pages for simultaneous browsing.
Video pop-out and player
Videos can be popped out into their own adjustable, movable window so you can keep watching your favorite YouTube or Vimeo channels as you browse. "We’ve also added a player panel that organizes all the tabs playing music or video into a single panel for quick access."
What’s fun and fresh in Opera Neon?
Opera Neon for Mac is packed with fun ways to interact with web content, including the ability to drag and push things around, and to even pop content out of the web and save it. Here are some new features you won’t have seen in a browser before:
- A new start page that uses your desktop wallpaper as its background.
- A sidebar with its own video player, image gallery and download manager.
- A vertical, visual tab bar on the right side of the browser window that makes it easier to distinguish between tabs.
- Opera Neon browser of the future tabs UI AI
- An intelligent system that automatically manages your tabs. Like gravity, frequently used tabs will float to the top, while less important tabs will sink to the bottom.
- A completely new omnibox that supports top search engines and open search.
- Video pop-out, which lets you play videos while you browse other web pages.
- Snap-to-gallery lets you snapshot and crop any part of a web page and save it to the gallery for later.
- Split screen mode lets you seamlessly view and interact with two pages at once.
Opera Neon 1.0.2531.0 Screenshots
The images below have been resized. Click on them to view the screenshots in full size.
- OperaOpera 105.0 Build 4970.34
- MalwarebytesMalwarebytes 4.21.9
- iTop VPNiTop VPN 2.9.5 - Fast, Safe & Secure
- MacKeeperMacKeeper 6.3.1
- Total AVTotal AV - Antivirus Pro 2023
- Trade IdeasTrade Ideas - AI Stock Trading Signals
- ParallelsParallels Desktop 19.1
- TradingViewTradingView - Track All Markets
- CleanMyMacCleanMyMac X 4.14.5
- FilmoraWondershare Filmora 12.4.3