What's new in this version:
- When opening a new document or displaying a dialog, NeoOffice would allocate but never release some memory which would eventually cause excessive memory usage
- NeoOffice would sometimes crash when rapidly closing several documents via pressing the window titlebar's red "close window" button
- Sometimes when dragging text or images within a NeoOffice document, the mouse had to be clicked a second time to end dragging and insert the dragged content
- NeoOffice would crash when importing certain PDF files into a Draw document
- In addition to the bug fixes listed above, we have reimplemented drawing of native scrollbars, progress bars, text fields, stepper buttons, and group boxes in NeoOffice 3.3 Patch 10. Up until this patch, NeoOffice relied on Mac OS X's "HITheme" functions that Apple has marked as deprecated to draw native controls. Since Apple will likely remove the HITheme functions in a future version of Mac OS X, NeoOffice 3.3 Patch 10 draws the native controls listed above using only Cocoa code.