KDiff3 0.9.98 LATEST
Mac OS X 10.9 or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
KDiff3 for Mac 2021 full offline installer setup for Mac
It is capable of providing character-by-character analysis and includes a text merge tool with an integrated editor. It can also compare and merge directories and can show the differences line by line and character by character. It also provides an automatic merge facility and an integrated editor for comfortable solving of merge-conflicts and it supports Unicode, UTF-8, and other codecs, autodetection via byte-order-mark "BOM" as well as KIO on KDE (allows accessing FTP, SFTP, fish, smb, etc.). You can then print out the differences for later review.
Features and Highlights
- Compares or merges two or three text input files or directories,
- Shows the differences line by line and character by character (!),
- Provides an automatic merge-facility and
- An integrated editor for comfortable solving of merge-conflicts,
- Supports Unicode, utf-8 and other codecs, autodetection via byte-order-mark "Bom"
- Supports kio on kde (allows accessing ftp, sftp, fish, smb, etc.),
- Printing of differences,
- Manual alignment of lines,
- Automatic merging of version control history ($log$),
- And has an intuitive graphical user interface.
- Kde-konqueror/dolphin service menu plugin
- Simplified integration with ibm-rational-clearcase for Mac
Also Available: Download KDiff3 for Windows