What's new in this version:
- Files and folders can now be deleted from the view window: deletion can be enabled and disabled from the Preferences (with optional required confirmation), view updates itself to show freed space, total amount of freed space is shown in the Info panel.
- Added coloring by file type: hierarchical Uniform Type system of OS X is used as a basis, a color legend in the Display panel shows the file type that corresponds to each color, types that are assigned a different color can be controlled in the Preferences by changing the order of the uniform types, list of new uniform types is dynamically extended as new types are encountered during scanning.
- Improved drawer of the view window: Focus panel now shows the file type of the selected item, width of the drawer can be increased.
- Improved wrapping/scrolling of text fields in the Info panel.
- Renamed "Depth" color mapping scheme to "Level". The newly added color legend shows the level that is associated with each color.
- Removed race condition in view redrawing code that could trigger a near endless cycle of view redrawings.
- It was possible to show multiple preference panels at once. Not anymore.
- Made it impossible to change the names of application-provided rules. Furthermore, now correctly showing the localized namee.
- Using constants for all event strings and user default keys.
- Application defaults are now set in the Info.plist file.
- Improved reverse look-up of localized keys.
- Moved all Item classes to the "tree" folder.
- Moved all file item hashing related classes to a separate folder.