Google Calendar LATEST
macOS 10.12 Sierra or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Google Calendar for Mac 2022 full offline installer setup for Mac
Regularly upgraded over the years, Google Calendar has become one of the staples of the Google Workplace offerings, the premium suite of web services for business, education, and government customers.
- Different ways to view your calendar - Quickly switch between month, week, and day views.
- Events from Gmail - Flight, hotel, concert, restaurant reservations, and more are added to your calendar automatically.
- Tasks - Create, manage, and view your tasks alongside your events in Calendar.
- Video conferencing - Easily add video conferencing to calendar events.
- Quick event creation - Smart suggestions for event titles, places, and people save you time when creating events.
- All your calendars in one place - Google Calendar works with all calendars on your device, including Exchange and iCloud.
The core functionality of Google Calendar for macOS is of course time and event tracking, with in-depth customization that allows users to set up the timing of events (from specific times to the “all day” events), location markers, use labels and markers that can activate notifications automatically (such as birthdays), customizable “Recurring” tag for all types of events, visually mark events with colors, three types of the main event schedule (daily, weekly or monthly), advanced notification options (email, mobile push notifications), integrated option for sending invites for events (fully integrated with Google Contacts) and sharing of events directly to Google Calendar databases of other users, advanced privacy and visibility access options, and more.
Over the previous few years, Google Calendar received numerous updates that have added much-requested features from the users and the media.
This includes the setting the time zone for events, ability for Gmail messages to create automated Google Calendar entries, versatile “Reminders” service for smaller daily tasks (some of which are automatically generated by the Google cloud AI service), “Smart Suggestions” feature that will remind users of international holidays when they are traveling and more, “Goals” feature, and “Family Calendars” service that allows family members to create shared events.
The app is offered for free to all holders of Google Account. The app is optimized for use on the Google Chrome browser and its Chromium derivatives but can also be accessed via many other modern browsers and native iOS and Android applications.
Also Available: Download Google Calendar for Windows