Google Backup and Sync LATEST
macOS 10.12 Sierra or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Google Backup and Sync for Mac 2022 full offline installer setup for Mac
You probably keep your most important files and photos in different places—your computer, your phone, various SD cards, and that digital camera you use from time to time. It can be a challenge to keep all these things safe, backed up, and organized, so today we’re introducing Google Backup and Sync app.
It’s a simpler, speedier and more reliable way to protect the files and photos that mean the most to you. This new tool replaces the existing Google Photos desktop uploader and Drive for macOS.
How to Install
- On your computer, click Download Backup and Sync.
- Read the Terms of Service and click Agree and download.
- After it’s downloaded, open InstallBackupAndSync.dmg.
- Move Backup and Sync to your Applications folder.
- Open Backup and Sync.
- If you see a warning that "Backup and Sync is an application downloaded from the Internet," click Open.
- Sign in with your Google Account username and password.
- Choose your sync settings and click Next.