macOS 10.15 Catalina or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
The Firebird Project is a commercially independent project of C and C++ programmers, technical advisors and supporters developing and enhancing a multi-platform relational database management system based on the source code released by Inprise Corp (now known as Borland Software Corp) on 25 July, 2000.
Anyone can build a custom version of Firebird for macOS, as long as the modifications are made available, under the same IDPL licensing, for others to use and build on. No fees for download, registration, licensing or deployment, even you distribute Fire bird as part of your commercial software package.
Features and Highlights
- Support of all major platforms and operation systems
- Multi-generation architecture
- Powerful and developer-friendly SQL language
- Logging and monitoring
- Windows Trusted Authentication
- Developer Tools (Firebird.NET, JayBird (Java), Delphi/C++, PHP, FireRuby...)
- True Open Source
- Backup and restore
- Full Text Search
Also Available: Download Firebird for Windows