What's new in this version:
+ MSW: Added /user=all and /user=current options to installer
+ Experimental support for z/VM servers
+ Remote file viewing / editing
+ Display current server in window title
- Fix typo in option handling code. Due to this, settings for date/time formatting have been reset.
- Fix performance problem if FileZilla gets started with message log hidden
- Work around possible race conditions in SFTP input thread leading to crashes
- MSW: Fix issue with installer where reboot after uninstalling previous version disrupted installation. Fix will only work if uninstalling 3.0.2 or greater.
- OSX: Use new icon
- Don't remember incorrect password on SFTP connections with ASK logontype
- MSW: Fix drag&drop to explorer in case of case-mismatch between requested and reported path.
- *nix: Fix Makefiles so SFTP properly supports files > 2GB
- Ascii filetype setting for extensionless files and dotfiles had negated effect
- Fix error message if using multiple running instances save the settings at the same time
- Fix parsing of very new files in directory listings if server is in a timezone ahead of the client
- Fix range of timezone offset setting
- Fix problems with remote path combobox if reconnecting after a disconnect
- Display confirmation dialog if deleting file from remote directory tree context menu
- Refresh remote directory listing after refreshing a single file
- On very first startup, center FileZilla on screen