Espionage 3.7.3 LATEST
Mac OS X 10.10 or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Espionage for Mac 2021 full offline installer setup for Mac
Sometimes, encrypting your data isn't enough to protect it. That's why Espionage goes beyond data encryption. You can create multiple master passwords, each protecting an isolated set of folders. Every protected folder can also advertise completely different data, depending on whether it's locked or unlocked. Espionage for macOS is also the most secure the app yet, featuring AES-256 encryption by default, and scrypt to protect your passwords from even the most powerful of adversaries.
Features and Highlights
- Source code available for security professionals.
- Designed for plausible deniability. Multiple master passwords through Folder Sets. Want two versions of your email? The program can handle that.
- Enhances deniable encryption by creating fake Folder Sets and fake disk images.
- Laptop-theft tracking apps (like Undercover) work when using the tool without FileVault.
- Super-computer defying encryption: AES-256 + scrypt.
- Silent. The app doesn't make it easy for people to know what's encrypted.
- Folder Actions make it easy to encrypt your email.
- Quickly access folders via the menu bar and keyboard shortcuts.
- Works with your favorite backup software like Time Machine and Dropbox.
- Optionally prevent folder contents from showing up in Spotlight even when the folder is unlocked.
- High-quality customer support. Yes, given how terrible customer support can be, we consider this a feature.
Note: 14 days trial version. Requires 64-bit processor.