Data Crow 4.2.2 LATEST
macOS X 10.12 Sierra or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Data Crow for Mac 2020 full offline installer setup for Mac
Always wanted to manage all your collections in one product? You want a product you can customize to your needs? Your search ends here! Using Data Crow for macOS allows you to catalog all your collectibles, no matter how large your collection is. Using the excellent online services, you can instantly retrieve information about your books, software, games, and movies. This information, combined with the file import, which can parse information from your e-books, software, images, music and movie files, means you won't be doing a lot of typing.
Are you collecting something which is not (fully) covered by one of the standard collection modules? No problem! Either customize an existing module by adding the fields you need or create your own module entirely. Once your collection resides within Data Crow for Mac, you can even run your own server and allow your family and friends to view the information via the web or even by using a full DataCrow client.
Features and Highlights
Standard Collection Modules
Catalog Software, Movies, Music, Images and Books. These modules, as call them, are supplied with each release.
Create New Collection Modules
Create your own collection modules, straight from within the software. Export your modules to share them with your friends and family. You can even modify the existing modules.
With the Loan Administration, you can track who has borrowed your items and when they should return them.
Why type the information yourself, when the app can find the information on Software, Movies, Books and Music using one of the standard Online Services (such as Imdb.com, Bol.com, Amazon.com and many more).
It offers various basic reports. For reporting, the power of JasperReports is used. Try one of the standard reports or create a new one yourself using the free Jaspersoft Studio software.
File Information Import
Import information from AVI, DIVX, XVID, MP3, MP4, OGG, JPG, SVG, PNG, and many other formats.
The program server allows you to make your information available over the web. The embedded Tomcat web server hosts your data reliable and dependable.
The server is also a capable application server. Enjoy the full feature set of the app while working together on the same DataCrow server.
- Audio, software, book, movie and photo collections organizer
- Customizable UI: select a skin, change the fonts, customize views and much more
- Create your own module from within the app
- Optional web module; web interface + integrated webserver
- Everything in the media organizer can be modified to your own needs! Add your own categories, genres, states, etc.
- Rename your files based on the item information in the cataloger for Mac
- Advanced user management
- Keep track of loaned items using the simple loan management system
- The internal powerful image editor enables you to manipulate any image
- Create PDF and HTML reports. Create your own reports by supplying new XSLT documents
- Use templates to fill your default values
- Mass update your items
- Auto number your items using the auto numbering functionality
Also Available: Download Data Crow for Windows