Arq Backup Version 6.2.17 LATEST
macOS X 10.12 Sierra or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Arq Backup for Mac 2020 full offline installer setup for Mac
Arq Backup for macOS stores your encrypted backups in a format that's open and documented. You control the backup data. Use Arq to backup to:
- your AWS (S3/Glacier) account
- your Wasabi account
- your Backblaze B2 account
- your Google Drive account
- your Google Cloud Storage account
- your Dropbox account
- your OneDrive account
- your SFTP server
- your NAS or external hard drive
There's even an open-source restore tool, so you can decrypt your backup data without the Arq app if you want to. Knowing where your backups are and being able to see the data directly brings peace of mind.
It protects whichever files you tell it to back up, automatically, every hour. Backups are stored in your cloud account or NAS or SFTP server to protect against theft, ransomware, disaster. No one else can read your backups because everything is encrypted before it leaves your computer with a password only you know.
Arq Backup integrates with many different cloud providers. So if you have a cloud account with some extra space available, use it for encrypted, versioned backups of your important files. It stores your encrypted backups in a format that's open and documented.
Features and Highlights
- Efficient — compression, de-duplication, block-level incremental backup
- Unlimited backup — backs up any file size, file type, external drive, network share
- Versioned file backup — keeps multiple versions of your files; if you discover a file is corrupted, go back in time to get an earlier version
- Unlimited retention — keeps backups of your USB drives even if you never reconnect them
- Ransomware protection — point-in-time recovery of files
- Restore right from the app — no downloading of zip files
- Awesome customer service
- The stable, self-funded, owner-operated, profitable company since 2009
Note: 30 days trial version.
Also Available: Download Arq Backup for Windows