What's new in this version:
- You can optionally change the colorway of the waveforms displayed in your project. The setting is per track and not per project so you can have multiple colorways in the same project as in the image below
- Four colorways are available with the color selection made from the dropdown menu in the track's Track Control Panel
"Save Other" reverts to "Export" in the File menu:
- When we made the menu changes for 2.2.0 we introduced an entry into the File menu called "Save Other" which led to a sub-menu for exporting various audio formats
- Many users were confused by this change and found it hard to find where they could export audio from. So for 2.2.1 we have changed that menu entry to be File > Export.
- We fixed a bug on Mac that caused Audacity to crash with certain Chain files. Plus we fixed another Mac bug whereby opening a second project from Mac's Finder produced a second inaccessible instance of Audacity