What's new in this version:
- Fixed crash on OS X 10.11.
- Fixed an issue that made unpacked application not work.
- Removed file type selector from the App Store version, as Apple broke it and there is no way to get it back to working. Apple does not allow me to tell anybody this in the actual app, though.
- Made the normal non-App Store version not be sandboxed anymore to deal with these problems. It also now tries to update via Sparkle. This should mean that most people will not need to use the legacy version any longer to get decent functionality. (Legacy version does not use Sparkle.)
- Better support for Zip, 7z, gzip, and NSIS files.
- Bugfixes for pax and ARJ.
- Fixes for a few crashing bugs.
- Added Hungarian translation.
- Other translation fixes.