PDFpenPro 10.2.1 LATEST
Mac OS X 10.12 or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
PDFpenPro for Mac 2019 full offline installer setup for Mac
All-Purpose PDF Editing Tool
With PDFpenPro, you can add text and signatures, make corrections, OCR scanned docs and more, just like PDFpen. But PDFpenPro goes beyond, with more powerful features.
Make interactive PDF forms for both Mac and Windows
Make a scanned form come alive with PDFpenPro! Build interactive forms with text fields, checkboxes, radio buttons, interactive signature fields and submit buttons!
Export in Excel, PowerPoint and PDF Archive Format
Export your PDFs not just in .docx format for the Microsoft® Word users in your life, but also .xlsx for Excel, .pptx for PowerPoint, and PDF/A for archival PDFs.
Put the Web in your PDFs
Whether it’s a single Web page or a whole site, make it into a PDF complete with clickable links.
Store PDFs in the Cloud
Now you can edit your PDFs wherever you are. Use iCloud or Dropbox for seamless editing with PDFpen for iPad & iPhone.
Make a portfolio package of your PDFs
Have a collection of PDFs to manage? Create a portfolio to combine your PDFs into a single manageable package for easy sharing and distribution.
PDFpenPro for Mac Features:
- Mark up documents with highlighting, underscoring and strikethrough
- Add text, images and signatures to PDF
- Correct text in original PDF with editable text blocks
- Move, resize, copy and delete images in original PDF
- Copy and paste rich text; retain fonts and formatting when copying from PDFs, including columns
- Add, edit, preview and extract file attachments and annotations
- Record and playback audio annotations
- Add notes, comments, and cloud annotations
- Snap objects in place with guides
- Perform OCR (Optical Character Recognition) on scanned documents
- Edit OCR text from your scanned pages
- Scan directly from Image Capture or TWAIN scanners
- Adjust resolution, color depth and contrast, skew, and size of an image or scanned document
- Context-sensitive popup-menus enable quick edits
- Redact or erase text, including OCR text
- Password protect a document with up to 256-bit AES encryption
- Edit document permissions to restrict saving, printing, copying, etc.
- Full screen mode, as well as zoom to document width and zoom to actual document size
- Print notes and comments with or without the original text
- Print a list of all annotations along with the document
- Add (and print) notes and comments
- Validate digital signatures for authenticity and trust of digitally signed documents
- Digitally sign documents using AATL or create a self-signed certificate
- Fill out interactive PDF forms and sign them
- Apply business-related and sign here stamps via the Library
- Save frequently-used images, signatures, objects and text in the Library
- Sync Library items with PDFpen for iPad & iPhone via iCloud
- Use iCloud or Dropbox for seamless editing with PDFpen for iPad & iPhone
- Save PDFs directly to Evernote
- Convert websites to multi-page PDFs, complete with hyperlinks
- Create and edit cross-platform fillable PDF forms
- Export PDFs to Microsoft® Word (.docx) while offline, and to Microsoft® Excel (.xlsx), Microsoft® PowerPoint (.pptx), and PDF Archive (PDF/A) formats with an Internet connection
- Create form fields automatically in a non-interactive form
- Create and edit document Table of Contents
- Create Portfolio documents, combining related files together
Note: All exported files are watermarked in the demo version. Requires 64-bit processor.