What's new in this version:
- Support Audio Output Selection in Flash Player - Starting with Flash Player version 27, users can select specific audio output device directly from the Flash Player Settings dialog through a newly added audio output tab.
- Support ActionScript API for Audio Device Manager - With the release of Flash Player 27, developers can now select the audio output from ActionScript using the new ActionScript API - “AudioDeviceManager”. It is in sync with Flash Player's audio output settings. A UIA (User Invoked Action) restriction is applied to this API keeping in view user privacy concerns. The API can only be invoked by a user invoked action. If it is not invoked by user action, Flash Player throws a runtime error "IllegalOperationError" with error code 2176.
- Asynchronous texture upload for AIR Desktop - With AIR 27, you can now upload textures asynchronously while the current texture is being rendered. This ensures a better UI performance for AIR applications and a smoother user experience.
- Enable DirectX 11 for AIR Windows - AIR 26 and below used DirectX 9 for hardware accelerated rendering on Windows. Beginning with AIR 27.0, AIR will use DirectX 11 for the hardware accelerated rendering for Windows 8.0 and above.
- macOS AIRSDK Upgrade - From AIR 27, the AIR Runtime is built with the Mac 10.12 SDK. App Transport Security (ATS) introduced by Apple does not allow insecure connections between App and Web services. Because of this change, all the connections made to insecure web sites via Loader, URLLoader will discontinue and will not work due to App Transport Security.
- The application will behave abnormally when spacebar is pressed in the Text Field
- [Win10] Context menu displayed with Offset when Flash Player movie fullscreen on Chrome