Express Scribe Transcription Software 9.15 LATEST
macOS X 10.12 Sierra or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Express Scribe Transcription Software for Mac 2020 full offline installer setup for Mac
Professional Foot Pedals
Increase your words per minute by giving your feet control of playback, leaving your fingers free to type. The pedals are "plug and play" which make them easy to install and use. There are three controls that are usually set up for rewind, play/pause and fast-forward. The program has been designed to work with professional foot pedals to help improve your transcription turn-around and increase productivity. Download Express Scribe Transcription Software for Mac today!
Automatically send and receive files
You can set the option in the tool to automatically check an FTP server, local network or computer folder for new dictations at timed intervals. It will automatically load new dictations found in the specified path, speeding up your work-flow.
Works with Word and other text editors
If you prefer to type your transcriptions into a word processor, ExpressScribe will run in the background while you use hot-keys or a foot pedal to control it. Microsoft Word, Corel Wordperfect, Lotus Wordpro and any other Mac word processor can be used.
Features and Highlights
- Variable speed playback (constant pitch)
- Supports audio and video playback
- Plays most formats including encrypted dictation files.
- Use ‘hotkeys’ for mouse-free playback when transcribing directly into Word or other software
- Dock both analog and digital portable voice recorders to load recordings
- Automatically receives and loads files by internet (FTP), email or over a local computer network
- Automatically sends typing to those who dictated the work
- Load CD audio directly and start working as the audio loads
- Supports professional USB foot pedals to control playback. Supported professional foot pedal controllers
- Works with speech recognition software such as Dragon Naturally Speaking to automatically convert speech to text
- Works with Microsoft Word and all major word-processors
- Works with FastFox text expander for entering medical/legal phrases and common phrases with keyboard shortcuts
Note: 14 days trial version. Limited functionality in demo version.
Also Available: Download Express Scribe Transcription Software for Windows