ESET Rootkit Detector 18.104.22.168 LATEST
Mac OS X 10.6 or later
User RatingClick to vote
Author / Product
What can a rootkit do?
A rootkit is a stealthy type of malicious software designed to lie hidden on computers and remain undetected by antivirus software. It enables continued administrative access to a computer, allowing access to your personal information. Rootkits are frequently used in combination with other malware to hide them from users and security products.
Why do I need this?
The code for creating rootkit is nowadays available online. This increases the likelihood of finding rootkits for macOS in the wild. ESET Rootkit Detector for Mac provides a user friendly way to check the integrity of the kernel memory and give information to the user about potential problems.
Why did we develop ESET Rootkit Detector?
"In the last year we have seen rootkit targeting macOS and keeping users safe while online is mission. Therefore we decided to develop ESET Root kit Detector and protect users from rootkits like macOS/Crisis (macOS/Morecut) that was used to spy users and steal information from the Mac."
ESET Rootkit Detector 22.214.171.124 Screenshots
The images below have been resized. Click on them to view the screenshots in full size.
- OperaOpera 107.0 Build 5045.36
- PhotoshopAdobe Photoshop CC 2024 25.5
- PrivadoVPNPrivadoVPN 3.8.11
- ReiBootTenorshare ReiBoot iOS for Mac 9.4.3
- Adobe AcrobatAdobe Acrobat Pro 2023.008.20555
- Trade IdeasTrade Ideas - AI Stock Trading Signals
- ParallelsParallels Desktop 19.2.1
- TradingViewTradingView - Track All Markets
- CleanMyMacCleanMyMac X 4.15.0
- 4DDiG4DDiG Mac Data Recovery 3.4.2