Dr.Web Anti-virus 11.0.2 LATEST
Mac OS X 10.7 or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Dr.Web Anti-virus for Mac 2018 full offline installer setup for Mac
Dr. Web Anti-Virus for Mac provides powerful and reliable antivirus protection for your Mac workstation. With default settings, Dr. Web automatically scrutinizes all possible ways of viral intrusion, and blocks and reports any malicious behavior. The user may entrust Dr. Web with automatically eliminating all detected viruses, worms, and Trojan horses, thus keeping the Mac in the cleanest state. It intercepts every attempt to access files and hard-drive system areas and performs real-time checks of any object trying to penetrate the local file system.
Upon detecting a virus or any other malicious program, Dr. Web Anti-Virus for Mac blocks access to the file, so that no harmful activity occurs until the user has a chance to choose an appropriate action, or Dr. Web takes care of it. Due to the deep integration of this on-access antivirus technology into the operating system, the real-time monitoring cannot be terminated by any other application, which distinguishes Dr. Web from many other antiviruses.
Dr.Web Anti-virus for Mac Features:
- Scanning of autorun objects, removable data-storage devices, network and logical drives, emails, and files and directories, including archives
- Three types of scanning: express, full and custom
- Automatic, manual and scheduled scans
- Different actions can be performed with different types of objects: cure, move to the quarantine, delete; action sequences allow you to define which action will be applied to an object if the first action can't be performed
- Scanning exceptions
- Detection and removal of viruses disguised with unknown packers
- The anti-virus log records the time of each event, the name of the scanned object and the type of action applied to the object
- Automatic (scheduled) and on-demand updating
Note: 30 days trial version.
Also Available: Download Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows