Dr.Web Anti-virus 12.0.2 LATEST
Mac OS X 10.7 or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Dr.Web Anti-virus for Mac 2021 full offline installer setup for Mac
Upon detecting a virus or any other malicious program, Dr. Web Anti-Virus for macOS blocks access to the file, so that no harmful activity occurs until the user has a chance to choose an appropriate action, or the tool takes care of it. Due to the deep integration of this on-access antivirus technology into the operating system, the real-time monitoring cannot be terminated by any other application, which distinguishes Dr.Web from many other antiviruses.
Features and Highlights
- Scanning of autorun objects, removable data-storage devices, network and logical drives, emails, and files and directories, including archives
- Three types of scanning: express, full and custom
- Automatic, manual and scheduled scans
- Different actions can be performed with different types of objects: cure, move to the quarantine, delete; action sequences allow you to define which action will be applied to an object if the first action can't be performed
- Scanning exceptions
- Detection and removal of viruses disguised with unknown packers
- The anti-virus log records the time of each event, the name of the scanned object and the type of action applied to the object
- Automatic (scheduled) and on-demand updating
If you are looking for Dr Web Anti-virus for Mac alternatives, we recommend you to download Avira Antivirus Pro for Mac or VirusBarrier for Mac.
Note: 30 days trial version.
Also Available: Download Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows