What's new in this version:
- Security updates.
- Performance and stability improvements.
- The CrashPlan app now uses dynamic port selection when connecting to the Code42 cloud and computer destinations. If necessary, you can review our tutorial to identify the ports used by the CrashPlan app.
- Corrects an issue that prevented users from restoring a previous version of a file from the CrashPlan web app when the filename contained an apostrophe.
- Corrects an issue that prevented users from using the CrashPlan web app on OS X and Linux to restore files in a folder with restricted permissions.
- Adds a filename exclusion for Windows devices to not back up files or folders ending with .tmp.
- Corrects an issue introduced in 4.1.6 in which the critical backup alert email for a computer not backing up (sent after 7 days by default) would not always send. The warning backup alert email for a computer not backing up (sent after 3 days by default) was not impacted.