What's new in this version:
Fixes And Enhancements:
- OS X 10.10 Yosemite compatibility
- Improved warning when deselecting files from backup selection
- Security updates
- Performance and stability improvements
- Restore and backup logging now occurs even while CrashPlan app is paused
- Windows: The system tray application now launches upon system startup when Launch system tray on startup is enabled
- Windows, OS X: The option to configure Twitter backup alerts no longer appears on Windows or OS X devices that did not enable Twitter alerts under version 3.6.3 or earlier
- Corrected a case sensitivity issue for systems formatted with the Mac OS Extended (Journaled, Case-Sensitive) file system (HFSX)
- Time Machine backup files are now excluded from backups to the Code42 public cloud
- Default file selection exclusions now contain an exclude for Time Machine backups
- Linux installer now installs CrashPlan app in a subdirectory named crashplan
- Linux installer now uses the correct link when downloading the JRE
- On OS X, the uninstaller bundled with the CrashPlan app fails. Follow our uninstall instructions to remove the CrashPlan app.
- In some Linux environments, the CrashPlan app closes after upgrading to version 3.6.4. See CrashPlan App Closes In Some Linux Installations for additional details.