What's new in this version:
- You can now change the preview font and switch line wrapping in the preview on/off.
- Added Czech and Brazilian Portuguese localizations.
- BetterZip is now signed with my Apple Developer ID which lets it run with Gatekeeper. Because of this, you will have to allow BetterZip to use its own passwords. It will ask you for each password, but only once if you click "Always allow".
- Enhanced the replace file panel when updating multiple files in an archive at the same time.
- You can now reorder the list of presets in the preferences with drag-and-drop.
- Display service and default (toolbar) markers in the presets lists.
- Added a setting in Preferences > Advanced to control which Growl notifications to issue (only needed for Growl 1.2 users).
- Handle incorrectly named tgz and tbz archives more gracefully.
- Click on dock icon will once again open a new window, if no windows are open and the "new window" option is set in preferences.
- Updated the included 7-zip commandline tool to the latest version (9.20).
- The BetterZip services were not translated correctly for some languages.
- Fixed a possible crash when setting a new master password for the password manager.
- Fixed the misleading error message when trying to extract or save to a read-only folder.
- The Favorites sidebar's background had drawing errors when BetterZip was in the background.
- Creating a new folder inside a tar archive wouldn't work under certain conditions.
- In rare cases parts of multi-part rar archvies were not deleted correctly after extraction.
- Fixed a possible crash after using the PDF preview on Mac OS X 10.7.4.
- Fixed a possible crash when trying to print an archive from the Finder (printing is not supported, but cmd+o and cmd+p are neighbors on the keyboard).