What's new in this version:
- Sandboxing enhancements: This feature adds enhancements to the existing sandbox feature by better addressing application launches in protected mode
- Recursive stop on MovieClip: For Flash Player, this feature allows a game developer to effectively pause/stop a running SWF without having to iterate through all of the objects on the DisplayList.
- Datagram Socket: DatagramSocket APIs are now supported for iOS and Android also. This will work only with swf-version 21 or later.
- Server Socket: ServerSocket APIs are now supported for iOS and Android also. This will work only with swf-version 21 or later.
- LZMA SWF support: LZMA compressed swfs can now be packaged for iOS and Android targets and are supported.
- 4096x4096 texture support: With this feature, a new profile, BASELINE_EXTENDED is introduced in the class flash.display3D.Context3DProfile, which will support amaximum texture size of 4096X4096.
- Rectangle Texture Support: Rectangle Textures are now supported in BASELINE as well as BASELINE_EXTENDED profile. T e texture formats supported for Rectangle Textures are BGRA, BGR_PACKED and BGRA_PACKED. Details for usage can be found in the language reference.