What's new in this version:
- "Fraud Protection" renamed to "Fraud and Malware Protection"
- Relative paths not working in the Filename setting for Speed Dial background
- Premature shutdown when using vBulletin's WYSIWYG editor
- Loading an animated png causes high CPU usage with no response from the browser
- yahoo.cn mailproviders SMTP entry not using a submission port
- Changing the default cookie preference to "Accept all cookies"
Display and Scripting:
- Google Calendar compatibility
- Unite listening on UDP 1900 even if UPnP service discovery is off
- Premature shutdown in POSIX host resolver
- Premature shutdown when running out of cache memory
- Several cases where widgets will not run
- Premature shutdown when loading qq.com
- Setting the onload property of XMLHttpRequest blocks document memory from being garbage collected
- Opera treating binary files as plain text (opening it in the browser instead of showing a download dialog)
- Premature shutdown when loading the Canvas demo
- Printing from print preview results in either a freeze or corrupted page
- Widgets not having access to a network after restart
- "Accept cookies" and "only from the site I visit" settings being incorrect in Preferences dialog
- Premature shutdown on startup when starting with a URL from Terminal
- Premature shutdown when closing the Opera window
- Premature shutdown when playing a .wav file
- Premature shudown when printing
- Opera running ouf of memory
- Disk cache not working correctly in turbo mode
- Fixed an issue where heap buffer overflow in HTML5 canvas could be used to execute arbitrary code, as reported by Kuzzcc; see our advisory.
- Fixed an issue where unexpected changes in tab focus could be used to run programs from the Internet, as reported by Jakob Balle and Sven Krewitt of Secunia; see our advisory.
- Fixed an issue where news feed preview could subscribe to feeds without interaction, as reported by Alexios Fakos; see our advisory.