What's new in this version:
Fixes and improvements:
- Update version in README, add Boost::program_options to dependencies.
- [report-utilities] compact functions
Small fixes for various translation issues:
- Deduplicate translatable strings
- Add context to one-letter strings in guile code
- Fix typo in linked document gui Align translatable strings
- Expose C_ function (gettext with context string) to guile code, first use is for the document link short code (L)
- Improve and repair progress bar display on a variety of reports and windows, improving performance on several by reducing the number of progressbar calls.
- [gnc-main-window] enable show_text for progressbar, allowing gtk_progress_bar_set_text to actually display the progress text.
- Fix help_label of dialog-doclink.glade, remove question mark from Available, and insert missing spaces into the Business Item variant.
- Rename all Transaction and Invoice Association identifiers to DocLink to better reflect the purpose and for consistency with other software (e.g. Libre Office).
- Rename Transaction and Invoice Associations to Document Links. More clearly describes the actions and is more consistent with other software (e.g. Libre Office).
- RRemove the Remove Linked Document context menu item because that can be done in the Manage dialog box.
- Fix the horizontal scrollbar in the linked docs window.
- I18n - deduplicate translatable strings
- macOS: Give GnuCash time to shut down gracefully instead of letting macOS pull the rug out.
- I18N: Align glossary to gnucash.pot. Create a similar copyright header. Add missing Report-Msgid-Bugs-To.
[report-utilities] More dump data functions:
- gnc:dump-book - splits grouped by account
- gnc:dump-all-transactions - splits grouped by transaction
- gnc:dump-split - dumps single split
- [business-urls] link to owner report with enddate
- [dialog-invoice] gnc_business_call_owner_report_with_enddate
- [new-owner-report][api] owner-report-create-with-enddate; accepts enddate argument like owner-report-create.
- Enable exporting the tables in charts and some reports as CSV.
- Tweak a few strings to reuse translations
- Exported gnc:cmdline-template-export and gnc:cmdline-get-report-id. Handle ambiguous reportnames by returning #f.
- [price-quotes.scm] ensure missing-alphavantage message can show on console
- [budget.scm] Fix report crash on books with unreversed budgets
- [gnucash-cli] -R show should accept & try to load datafile
- Speed up computation of import match lists by running query only once, committing accounts only once, and doing a bulk insert into the GtkTreeview.
- Add Python example export_account_totals.py. Exports acount totals of all accounts into a CSV file.
- Updated Translations: Dutch, German, Italian, Ukrainian
- New Translations: Estonian, Indonesian