What's new in this version:
+ Implement FTP Proxy support. Note that using a properly configured NAT router is recommended instead.
+ Implement FTP keep alive for those connecting to improperly configured servers
- Linux: Fix empty challenge text if using interactive login
- Fix crashes if deletig files in directories with more than 200 entries
- Compatility improvements with VMS and z/VM servers
- Now requires GnuTLS 2.0.4 which fixes a problem with servers using compression.
- Changing list of ascii files or increasing number of concurrent transfers had no effect until restart of FileZilla