What's new in this version:
This maintenance release cleans up the user interface a bit, improves the overall reliability, and fixes a few minor bugs:
- Edit > Deselect All is now an alternate menu item of Edit > Select All and available after pressing the ?Shift modifier key (or the shortcut ??A).
- Displayed file size includes now size of resource fork, too.
- Support for files with no or invalid creation or modification dates.
- Quick Look panel is faster and more reliable on OS X Mountain Lion and Mavericks.
- French and Dutch localizations.
- Brasilian Portuguese localization by BR Lingo.
- Worked around double-click issue of OS X.
- Unnecessary delays after selecting lots of items while the Quick Look panel wasn't visible.
- Exception in case of invalid or incomplete contents of the find pasteboard