What's new in this version:
- Security updates.
- Performance and stability improvements.
- Improvements to OS X CrashPlan app upgrades.
- Corrects an issue introduced in version 4.4 in which entering an incorrect archive key password required restarting the CrashPlan app before being allowed to re-enter the password.
- Improvements to logging.
- Corrects an issue for per user CrashPlan app installations in which the backup progress never reached 100% under certain circumstances.
- The CrashPlan app now displays fewer confirmation dialogs when installing per user on Windows devices.
- Fixes an issue that caused deactivated devices to display in My Account.