What's new in this version:
Corel AfterShot Pro 126.96.36.1990
New camera support:
- New Camera Profiles are available from the Get More tab (on the right-side of the application window in Windows and macOS) or from the Get More menu (Linux). New camera profiles do not install automatically-you choose the profiles that you want to install
- Fujifilm X-T3
- Fujifilm X-T30
- Leica SL (typ601)
- Nikon CoolPix P1000
- Nikon D3500
- Nikon z6
- Nikon z7
- Olympus E-PL6
- Olympus TG-5
- Panasonic DMC-G9
- Sony Alpha A7R III
- Sony Alpha A7R IV
- Sony Alpha A7s II
- Sony A6400
- Installation: Resolved serial number error
- External drive detection issue resolved for all languages
- OpenCL support updated for latest nVidia drivers
- Improved multilingual character support in Gallery output
- Lens profile: Saved len correction profile now loads as expected
- Reset All: Now works in all app languages
- Watermark: Improved stability when copying and pasting watermarks from one image to another when more than one watermark layer is present
- Fujifilm X-T2: "Black line and crop issues resolved
- Imported RAW thumbnails now show as expected after the corresponding camera profile is installed (no need to reimport)
- [Pro] Corrected HDR white balance behavior
- [Std] HDR no longer produces error message on launch
Corel AfterShot Pro 188.8.131.527
- SmugMug sharing is now integrated into AfterShot
- How to share to SmugMug: From the Browse panel, click the Output tab, and in the SmugMug area, click Log In. Create or log in to your SmugMug account. In AfterShot, select and drag the thumbnails of the images that you want to share to one of the SmugMug upload presets
- Keywords: Apostrophe in keyword no longer causes issues
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX100: Lens correction applied by default
- Nikon firmware (1.02) update: Fixed stability and display issues associated with images captured on Nikon cameras that use 1.02 firmware
- Canon sRAW/MRAW: Corrected magenta hue issue
- Sony SLT-A99, SLT-A58: Corrected lens mount type error
- Fixed image rotation issues that occurred after exporting
- Fixed issues related to viewing images after reconnecting an external storage device, such as a flash drive
- Ubuntu 16.10 or higher: Fixed reported installation issues
Corel AfterShot Pro 184.108.40.206
- Change log not available for this version
Corel AfterShot Pro 220.127.116.11
- This hot fix resolves a pink hue issue (observed when adjusting Highlights or Exposure)
Corel AfterShot Pro 18.104.22.168
- Comprehensive Watermarking: Protect and promote your work with versatile and quick-to-apply new Watermarking features. Deter unauthorized copying, brand your photos with your logo or contact info, or add any text and graphics. Apply watermarks to individual photos or batches, and easily adjust size, rotation, position, transparency and more.
- Highlight Recovery: Regain more of the detail and tone from your overexposed photos with enhanced Highlight Recovery in AfterShot Pro 3. Powered by a new algorithm, this feature lets you access more of the data in your RAW files for superior image quality. A Highlight Recovery Range slider gives you finer control over specific areas to adjust within your image.
- Blemish Remover: Save time and edit faster by doing more touchups and photo corrections in AfterShot Pro 3, rather than jumping to Corel PaintShop Pro or Adobe Photoshop. The new Blemish Remover offers circle, brush, polygon and freehand tools for detailed editing, making portrait editing faster and easier than ever. Remove dust, spots, smudges and a variety of imperfections on any photo.
- Image Preset Library: Now it’s easier to tap into the power of presets to automate more of your repetitive processing jobs or quickly reproduce a look that would otherwise be tedious to replicate. The new Image Preset Library in AfterShot Pro 3 lets you browse, preview and download free and for-purchase presets.
- Lens Corrections: Update to Corel AfterShot Pro 3 for new, sought-after lens corrections that build on the hundreds of lenses already supported by Corel AfterShot to quickly correct the different types of distortion introduced by various lenses. Join the AfterShot Pro community on Facebook to discover when new lens corrections are posted or to share your own.
- Plugins: The new Plugin Manager lets you find and install plugins in a flash from within AfterShot Pro 3. Extend your software with free plugins from the community, purchase plugins and get updates. Want to try making your own plugins? Our unique plugin API and toolkit let you make pro-quality plugins that tap into the full power of the AfterShot Pro processing pipeline. A love of photography, a knowledge of C++ and the updated Plugin SDK are all you need. Share your plugins freely with the AfterShot community, or work with Corel to sell them. Want to learn more? Contact Corel via the Feedback Helper.
- Camera profiles: Corel constantly delivers support for today's most popular, powerful and creative cameras, including professional DSLRs, flexible and high-quality mirrorless cameras, and many more. A new dynamic camera profile updater notifies you when new cameras are added and a new feedback mechanism captures and prioritizes your requests with Corel.