One-window web development app for Mac
Key details about this download
- The file will be downloaded from author's server
- This file is safe and scanned with 70 antivirus apps
- All files are in original form. FileHorse does not repack or modify downloads in any way
- CleanMyMacCleanMyMac X 4.11.4
- Total AVTotal AV - Antivirus Pro 2022
- BraveBrave Browser 1.44.105
- PhotoshopAdobe Photoshop CC 2022 23.5.1
- Trade IdeasTrade Ideas - AI Stock Market Sca...
- BinanceBinance - Buy Bitcoin, NFT & Cryp...
- ParallelsParallels Desktop 18.0
- NordVPNNordVPN 7.10.2
- ReiBootTenorshare ReiBoot iOS for Mac 8....
- FilmoraWondershare Filmora 11.7.0
- Premiere ProAdobe Premiere Pro CC 2022 22.6.2...
- PDFelementWondershare PDFelement 9.0.13
About Coda for Mac
Coda is a developer tool that gives you all the tools for building web applications in an innovative one-window web development environment. By having Coda installed on your Mac, you can eliminate the need of having five or six separate programs for coding, testing and reference, making your project management much more streamlined and easier to manage form the dashboard of just a single versatile app.Try new, next-generation, fully native Mac code editor - Check out Nova!⚠ Note: This product is not developed anymore and might not function properly.Upon starting the tool, you will be greeted with the list of your favorite applications (called “Sites” by the app). From there, you can click on any one of them and be transported ... Read More »
- Web DesignerGoogle Web Designer 15.0.1.0922
- CotEditorCotEditor 4.3.6
- QBasicQBasic 1.1
- RubyMineRubyMine 2022.2.2
- ClickteamClickteam Fusion 2.5
- ScalaScala 3.2.0
- CodeLiteCodeLite 15.0
- EmacsEmacs 28.1
- IntelliJ IDEAIntelliJ IDEA 2022.2.2
- WorkbenchMySQL Workbench 8.0.30
- DbSchemaDbSchema 9.0.4
- SmartGitSmartGit for Mac 21.2.4
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This product is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with more than 70 antivirus programs
We serve all files as they were released. We do not use bundlers or download-managers