SpamSieve 2.9.29 LATEST
Mac OS X 10.6 or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
SpamSieve for Mac 2018 full offline installer setup for Mac
SpamSieve for Mac gives you back your inbox by bringing powerful Bayesian spam filtering to popular e-mail clients. It learns what your spam looks like, so it can block nearly all of it. It looks at your address book and learns what your good messages look like, so it won't confuse them with spam. Other spam filters get worse over time as spammers adapt to their rules; SpamSieve actually gets better over time as you train it with more messages. SpamSieve doesn't delete any messages--it only marks them in your e-mail client--so you'll never lose any mail.
SpamSieve for Mac works with any number of mail accounts, of whatever types are supported by your e-mail software (e.g. POP, IMAP, Hotmail, AOL). Powerful Bayesian spam filtering results in high accuracy and almost no false positives. It adapts to the mail that you receive to get even better with time. Some other e-mail clients include Bayesian filters, but SpamSieve is more accurate.
SpamSieve for Mac Features:
- SpamSieve gives you back your inbox, using powerful Bayesian spam filtering to provide amazing accuracy that’s constantly improving.
- It’s quick and easy to control SpamSieve from within Apple Mail (Mail.app), Airmail, Entourage, MailMate, Mailsmith, Outlook, Postbox, PowerMail, and more.
- SpamSieve learns and adapts to your mail, so it’s able to block nearly all the junk—without putting good messages in the spam mailbox.
- Turn off new-mail notification in your e-mail client and let SpamSieve notify you only when you receive new non-spam messages.
- Automatically maintains a whitelist to guarantee that messages from previous correspondents are never marked as spam.
- Integrates with your contacts so that messages from friends and colleagues always make it through to your inbox.
- Maintains a blocklist so that it can instantly stop the spam messages sent from particular addresses and catch 100% of them.
- Customize the whitelist and blocklist by adding your own rules. Use a variety of criteria, e.g. regular expressions, to match different message parts.
Note: 30 days trial version or 6 launches.